The Ronald Reagan Building (RRB) has been monitoring developments related to the 2019
Novel Coronavirus outbreak occurring across the globe and in the United States. In response and in accordance with recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and World
Health Organization (WHO), RRB has taken many proactive measures that include, but are not limited to the following:
- We have confirmed these cleaning procedures with the building’s janitorial
- All building common areas such as railings, door knobs, elevator call buttons, light
switches, etc. will be wiped down daily with appropriate disinfectants.
- Restrooms will be thoroughly cleaned nightly with disinfectants including toilets,
urinals, plumbing fixtures, sinks, counter tops, stall handles, and floors.
- Cleaning personnel will wear latex gloves and will dispose of these
- RRB provided event equipment like tables, chairs, podiums, etc. will be wiped down
daily with appropriate disinfectants.
- Hand sanitizer stations are located throughout the Ronald Reagan Building and
International Trade Center; Hand sanitizer can also be found at each concierge desk. Additionally, RRB will provide hand sanitizer stations in conference spaces.
- RRB adheres to a ServSafe standards. Our team conducts ongoing food safety training
for our food and beverage handlers and managers to ensure a ServSafe-Certified food and beverage environment. RRB maintains a safe environment in food handling, cooking, serving and
Visit the CDC Website for valuable and updated information on 2019 Novel Coronavirus.
The DC Health Department released a statement last week citing no confirmed cases of novel coronavirus (COVID-19) in Washington, DC, but as with any public health concern, Mayor Bowser is encouraging
residents and visitors to be prepared and informed. Learn more about the virus and the steps you can take to help safeguard our community at the link below.
We will keep you informed of any other actions that we take related to environmental
safety, building security or impact on meetings and events. Please don’t hesitate to contact us should you have any questions.