- What is a virtual conference?
- A virtual conference is an interactive event that takes place online bringing
together a large group of people who share common niche interests or expertise – to network, learn and plan.
- What can I do in a virtual
- Hear relevant and timely insights from Federal leaders on upcoming challenges and
- Share and gain information on industry insights
- Network with professionals and peers in real time
- Discuss issues, ideas and work that focus on a topic of mutual
- Will there be tech support?
- Yes. We have support both in the platform and from your main webinar page.
Including direct communication with the staff that is assisting your presenters and users via our robust webinars platform, live chat agents ready to help you with anything you need from logging in
to printing certificates. As well as phone agents ready to answer any questions your users might have.
- Do I need to download or install any software to be able to attend
- No. You do not need to download or install any software to participate in a virtual
conference. You only need to have access to the Internet. We highly suggest that you use Chrome and do not use Internet Explorer.
- Is a camera or webcam required?
- It is not a requirement in order to participate. However, some people at the event
might request you for a video chat, in which case, you might want to have a functional camera/webcam and mic.
- How do I login to the event?
- Your login information/instructions will be emailed to you within a couple of weeks
of the event. You will need to use your personal email address and personal laptop[preferably from home] to login - in order to avoid significant technical hassels and risk.To login, simply use those
details. Make sure that you leave plenty of time to read instructions and login in advance - also ensure the email address associated with your registration is accurate and up to date so that there
is no delay in receiving our communications.
- Where will the event be held?
- This is an online event. You do not have to travel to any specific location in order
to become a part of the event. You can participate from anywhere you have Internet access. The event is accessible from desktop, mobile and tablet devices. However, we strongly
recommend you access the event from your home and not a Government facility due to Firewalls, etc.
- Will I be able to take away any information or brochures from the
- Yes. Like any physical event, exhibitors we offers a swag bag for you! You can add
documents provided by each exhibitor to your online swag bag and then email them to yourself or share items with friends and family by simply entering their email.
- How can I ask questions at the virtual
- There are a number of ways you can interact with each other at a virtual conference.
- Text, audio, video chat
- Group chat
- Live Q&A during or after webinars
- Do I have access to all of the educational
- In a word, yes! You will be given the opportunity to select which sessions you’d like
to attend virtually. It is up to you to decide which sessions interest you in a given time block and to attend those sessions as desired. You may attend as many or as few sessions as you
- Will I be able to see the presenters for each
- Yes. You will be able to see all general session and selected educational session
speakers along with their presentations.
- For sessions that occur concurrently that you are unable to attend, you will have 30
days post event to view these sessions while the event page is active.
- How will I earn credit for the educational
- To earn credit for any educational session you attend, you will have to respond to
Attention Checker prompts that appear within the Session Player throughout the session. Depending on the type of credit you need to receive, you will have to respond to a certain number of Attention
Checker prompts – 4 out of 5, 3 out of 4 – in order to receive credit once the session concludes.
- Can I share my virtual conference login information with other
members of my team?
- NO. For every registration to attend virtually, only one device (computer,
laptop, tablet, and phone) will be allowed to enter the virtual conference. If you forward/pass on your personal login to others, you will forego your permission to enter the event and nothing can
reverse that permission. The credits earned, the questions asked, and the polling conducted
within that single login session are all tied to the account of the individual that purchased the virtual event. With that said, there is nothing stopping you from attending the virtual event and
encouraging your colleagues to register themselves to enjoy the conference right next to you from wherever you are viewing the event!
- As a virtual attendee, how do I access my certificate and credits
for attending the conference?
- For all the sessions that you completed all requirements for (passing the necessary
number of attention checks and completing the session survey), you will receive a certificate through the Digitell Virtual platform.
- Do you accept the SF1556 or SF 182 for
- No, The SF 1556 or SF 182 is not valid payment method.
However, we understand that the ASMC Washington Chapter address and vendor information is a requirement on these forms. Please use the below address and POC for this requirement. Payments using the
Government purchase card (IMPAC) will be accepted.
Wayne Whiten, MAOM, CFE, CICA, CDFM-A
6361 Walker Lane, Suite 1000
ATTN: 2021 ASMC National Capital Region PDI
Alexandria, Virginia 22310-3252
(703) 797-8831 phone
(703) 509-1544 Cell
(703) 600-3831 fax