|Important Message: Registration for the 2021 NCR PDI will open 15 January 2021.|
Attention Government attendees (.mil and .gov),
Please make arrangements to train from home on Thursday 11 March on your personal laptop or you run the risk of not being able to connect into our event.
The ASMC NCR PDI event is hosted on the ZOOM commercial Platform; and we have confirmed that in particular OSD, Navy, Marine Corps and Coast Guard will not be able to access this event from their government equipment. We are unable to assist with any technical issues related to firewalls in this regard. Please help us by doing your part in order to enjoy this exciting educational event!
DoD Guidelines Pertaining to Conference Approval Our event is compliant with all published DoD Conference Directives/Instructions [formal documents from the DSD and DCMO are available at https://www.washington-asmcnationalcapitalregionpdi.org], and not at risk for disapproval or cancellation.
1. ASMC Virtual National Capital Region (NCR) Professional Development Institute (PDI) is not a DoD-hosted event, but hosted by the ASMC Washington Chapter
2. NCR PDI meets the definition of a training event - we do not partner with any entity of the DoD to monetarily sponsor this event.
3. NCR PDI fulfills continuing professional education (CPE/CET) requirements for DoD financial management (FM) professionals - very economical $32 per CPE/CET credit.
4. No travel/TDY is required
5. No paid nor motivational speakers are used in the program.
6. No media/press is invited nor allowed to cover our event.
7. Collectively, no service (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines or Coast Guards) exceeds the $20K cost threshold for attendees. In fact, active ASMC government members attend at no cost.
8. This training is held in a Virtual Environment to maximize benefits and minimize costs to our speakers, registrants, and corporate sponsors during COVID.
9. Our venue Platform has no attendance limits
10. The SF 1556 or SF 182 is not valid payment method. However, we understand that the ASMC Washington Chapter address and vendor information is a requirement on these forms. Please use the below address and POC for this requirement. Payments using the Government purchase card (IMPAC) will be accepted.
Wayne Whiten, MAOM, CFE, CICA, CDFM-A
6361 Walker Lane, Suite 1000
ATTN: 2021 ASMC National Capital Region PDI
Alexandria, Virginia 22310-3252
(703) 797-8831 phone
(703) 509-1544 Cell
(703) 600-3831 fax
Any media platforms that claim to represent ASMC Washington Chapter are, unless officially recognized by the ASMC Washington Chapter, unofficial and do not represent the Washington Chapter’s views or policies. We caution that these platforms may contain outdated, inaccurate or false information. The ASMC Washington Chapter excludes any responsibility in connection with these platforms. The ASMC Washington Chapter reserves the right to remove posts, comments or other content from the Chapter's official media platforms that contain inappropriate or inaccurate material. All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
We will be utilizing the Digetillinc Virtual platform for the Virtual NCR PDI. Please ensure to log in a few days before the NCR PDI to ensure you can fully access the platform and engage with your colleagues throughout the event via the technology. Please read DoD’s policy statement on collaborative tools: “Components should not initiate communications using unapproved commercial collaboration capabilities but may participate in sessions if initiated by outside partners for public, unclassified purposes” (DOD Memorandum, subject Authorized Telework Capabilities and Guidance dated April 12, 2020).