Important Message: Registrants must follow ALL virtual platform instructions verbatim to prevent connectivity and login issues. The Virtual Platform Links will be provided at a later date prior to the March 11, 2021 event
*Registration is open for our 2021 ASMC NCR PDI premier event.* This year's PDI is being conducting virtually on Thursday, March 11, 2021. Please join us for this commanding virtual experience and a tremendous day of learning [7 CPEs]. For this year, there is NO cost for both our active military/government ASMC members and non-members. We are doing this to strongly encourage government non-members to join ASMC to enjoy year-around membership benefits to include this free training! ASMC membership renewal or join link https://asmconline.org/membership/renew/
This year's PDI theme is "Transformation & Technology: Push Your Limits!" Our exciting program includes opening keynote speaker the Deputy Secretary of Defense Honorable David Norquist; our morning panel of the Army, Navy, Air Force CIOs along with newly designated Deputy Comptroller Enterprise Data and Business Performance; and invited luncheon keynote speaker Defense Logistics Agency’s support to the U.S. Vaccination Initiative BG Gavin Lawrence, U.S. Army. Registrants will be able to select from five concurrent morning Digital Transformation breakouts, five concurrent early afternoon FM Transformation breakouts, and five concurrent Military Department/OSD FM Updates in the late afternoon. Finally, we are excited to host our first post-program Early Careerist Roundtable.
Critical information and actions required for successful participation in the March 11, 2021 ASMC Virtual NCR PDI Training:
All attendees must join the conference through Google Chrome as their internet browsers. If you do not have Google Chrome, you can download it from here: https://www.google.com/chrome/
Note: The conference cannot be joined through Microsoft Explorer.
Do not share or forward your access link/password to anyone else. Your access link will allow only one person to connect.
Please sign up now using the registration link below. For questions, please contact our Registration/Website Chair Wayne Whiten email@example.com or call 703-797-8831 or 703-509-1544.
Registration Link: https://secure3.rhq.com/ireg/public/index.cgi?evid=R21-03-11-AMER
2021 Virtual NCR PDI Registration Fees
$0 for current ASMC members and Non-members who are current active duty military and government civilian employees only [government civilian badges or active military ID cards]. Non-members are strongly encouraged to join ASMC for a nominal fee to experience full year-round benefits.
$149 -ASMC Member Corporate that includes retired government and contractors working onsite at government locations. Both retired military/government personnel must pay the non-government registration fee to attend – depending on if they are current ASMC members or non-members.
$199 -Non-ASMC member Corporate
All contractor employees [employed by commercial firms] – regardless of whether they are in the reserves or not [unless status is full-time duty as a reservist] – pay the corporate registration fee as ASMC member or non-member.
DoD Guidelines Pertaining to Conference Approval Our event is compliant with all published DoD Conference Directives/Instructions [formal documents from the DSD and DCMO are available at https://www.washington-asmcnationalcapitalregionpdi.org], and not at risk for disapproval or cancellation.
1. ASMC Virtual National Capital Region (NCR) Professional Development Institute (PDI) is not a DoD-hosted event, but hosted by the ASMC Washington Chapter
2. NCR PDI meets the definition of a training event - we do not partner with any entity of the DoD to monetarily sponsor this event.
3. NCR PDI fulfills continuing professional education (CPE/CET) requirements for DoD financial management (FM) professionals - very economical $32 per CPE/CET credit.
4. No travel/TDY is required
5. No paid nor motivational speakers are used in the program.
6. No media/press is invited nor allowed to cover our event.
7. Collectively, no service (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines or Coast Guards) exceeds the $20K cost threshold for attendees. In fact, active ASMC government members attend at no cost.
8. This training is held in a Virtual Environment to maximize benefits and minimize costs to our speakers, registrants, and corporate sponsors during COVID.
9. Our venue Platform has no attendance limits
10. The SF 1556 or SF 182 is not valid payment method. However, we understand that the ASMC Washington Chapter address and vendor information is a requirement on these forms. Please use the below address and POC for this requirement. Payments using the Government purchase card (IMPAC) will be accepted.
Wayne Whiten, MAOM, CFE, CICA, CDFM-A
6361 Walker Lane, Suite 1000
ATTN: 2021 ASMC National Capital Region PDI
Alexandria, Virginia 22310-3252
(703) 797-8831 phone
(703) 509-1544 Cell
(703) 600-3831 fax
Any media platforms that claim to represent ASMC Washington Chapter are, unless officially recognized by the ASMC Washington Chapter, unofficial and do not represent the Washington Chapter’s views or policies. We caution that these platforms may contain outdated, inaccurate or false information. The ASMC Washington Chapter excludes any responsibility in connection with these platforms. The ASMC Washington Chapter reserves the right to remove posts, comments or other content from the Chapter's official media platforms that contain inappropriate or inaccurate material. All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
We will be utilizing the Digetillinc Virtual platform for the Virtual NCR PDI. Please ensure to log in a few days before the NCR PDI to ensure you can fully access the platform and engage with your colleagues throughout the event via the technology. Please read DoD’s policy statement on collaborative tools: “Components should not initiate communications using unapproved commercial collaboration capabilities but may participate in sessions if initiated by outside partners for public, unclassified purposes” (DOD Memorandum, subject Authorized Telework Capabilities and Guidance dated April 12, 2020).